Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Major Your Work Efficiency When Work With Music


I heard so many things from my boss when I was employee. He told that music decrease of our productivity, efficiency, and perfection. My boss was also right and I too but at that time I have no example that is give me positive reply. Now when I faced same thing with me at that time I wrote that article.
I also believe that there is advantage and disadvantage of doing work with music.

Advantages:
Many people I also like to listening music while in working. Music has really power that to alter one’s moods in number of ways. You can notice that music crate really different mood in working life and real life. Same things been happen with me.
Today I am at my office after 42 hours regular travelling. When I reach office I tried to talk with my employees for wake up me because I want to complete my 4 days pending work. But I can’t leave a minute for sleep because I so tired. I suffered this thing for 5 hours after that at 3:00 PM I got an Idea to listen music. Before listen music can’t able to code single line. Now I complete my all pending tasks and coding too. It means Music create some extra power energy into our body from which we maximize our productivity.

When it is work 100%. ?

When your logic is ready and you don’t need to use your mind at that time it work with music’s. Here you’re some 100% perfect samples needs to be ready. Else this formula becomes fail. When you are doing same work for whole month, year or years then it will work 100%

Sample Perfection: 100%
Productivity: 200%
Perfection: 95%
System Failure: If sample perfection is 100% then 100% if perfection is 99.99% then failure possibilities are 99.99%

Disadvantage:
When I developed logic, analysis of system at that time if music is started then may be chance to take wrong decision and system failure risk may occur. So if I use music at a time of develop sample means analysis then

Sample Perfection: Not require because in this stage we are creating sample.
Productivity: 60%
Perfection: 99%
System Failure : If perfection is 100% then and then it become 100% else if it 99.99 then system failure also 99.99 step up.