Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Akshay, Katrina came for promoted 'Tees Maar Khan' in Ahmedabad


At December 11, 2010 - Ahmedabad katrina and akshay went at ahmedabad for promot tees maar khan at ahmedabad.
Tees Maar Khan's director Farah Khan was also present at that time
Akshay and karina said Ahmedabad is really such a nice place and every time they find any reason to come here.

Kumar Said " I came four times in year. Which movie I realeased in gujarat it's really give me full benefits it's really lucky place for me.

Katrina Kaif said Gujarat has been a lucky place for her as every time she has come to this state to promote her film, that film has been a big success and she hopes the same this time.

"It's very nice to be here. I have come here for quite a lot of my films and I think last was 'Rajneeti'. So, it's also been a very lucky place for me. Every time we have come here, the films have been successful," said Kaif.

"Response of the people is really amazing. And it's main reason that we are going to come here for promot our film over here," she added.

Director Farah Khan said the movie is an entertaining one and both Akshay Kumar and Katrina Kaif are looking different this time from what they look in their other movies.

"The specialty of the film is that it is very entertaining. I believe in big, over the top, big movies. The songs of this movie are a big hit. Akshay and Katrina are looking very different form their other movies that they have done," said Khan.

Film will be going to released on December 24.

No comments:

Post a Comment