Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Ahmedabad RTO identify unskilled drivers

Now from this march if you don't have good skills in driving then no need to give money to your license agent because new software will not support on it. Before coming march ahmedabad RTO take new software for test driver skills and if you don't have accurate skill then it will reject you. This has been announced by JP gupta at the traffic ceremony of the traffic week. As now situation if you have not perfect skills to drown 8 with your vehicle and give some notes to agent or watch inspector then you are pass. As I can discuss my personal experience that I don't have an four wheelers and I don't know how to operate it but I have LMV license. But now after march this is not possible. Because in 8 there is some sensors who sense your driving and give feed back to software. After at last software will decide you are pass or fail. Mr. Gupta was speak that the main aim is traffic awareness come in gujarat public.